Upper Darby to host fireworks show July 3 - Life - Delco News Network
The Upper Darby Department of Leisure Services announces its popular Upper Darby Township Sousa Concert and Fireworks show featuring a concert by the acclaimed Upper Darby Sousa Band performing favorite marches with a salute to veterans, The Upper Darby Summer Stage Shooting Stars showcasing their high energy song and dance and a professional fireworks show.
The concert starts at 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 3 at the Upper Darby High School Memorial Stadium, Lansdowne Ave. and School Lane in Drexel Hill. The fireworks begin at 9:15 p.m. The rain date in July 5.
Gates to the stadium will open at 7:30 p.m. Admission is $4 and children 5 and under are free. Tickets are available at the gate only.
No lawn chairs or coolers are permitted in the stadium. Call 610-622-1189 for more information.
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Join Goodwill for an Information Session to find out if Goodwill is right for you!
Get answers to all your questions and learn about:
• the history and mission to improve the quality of life for individuals with barriers to self-sufficiency through the “Power of Work.”When:
• the new store on Baltimore Pike
• open positions and what the jobs are really like
• the benefits package and other perks
• how to become a team member with instructions on how to apply on-line!
Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m. and 1 p.m.
Upper Darby Municipal Library
501 Bywood Ave.
Upper Darby, PA 19082
Visit www.goodwillde.org for additional information.